Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Day 276: Book Sales


Yesterday, I worked on my book inventory and money earned at the Kootenai Highland Games up in Libby, Montana.  For the entire time up there, I sold 25 books.  I will admit that nine of those sales were to family and friends, but I am taking the win.  At the games, I sold nineteen, two more then at the Renaissance Festival in Billings.  Outstanding.  Thank you everyone for all the support.

One vendor asked where I was off to next.  I was a little taken aback by the question.  But what a great question.  I don't have anything planned for the rest of the summer.  I do think I will schedule a couple Christmas sales in Helena and maybe Bozeman, Missoula, and/or Great Falls.  I am enjoying getting out and about and want to continue.  I don't literally make money at this point because I am paying for gas, hotel, and booth costs, but I am out and maybe, fingers crossed, earning a couple of fans.  Besides, I am having fun chatting with people.  I am also thinking of hitting bigger festivals in the next couple of years: Spokane, Seattle, and Denver to start with, but this will be after Madelle graduates.

Now I am busy catching up and keeping up.  The work never ends, and I love that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...