Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Day 263: More Flowers



My day is packed full of appointments, writing, cleaning, and game night.  I haven't written any blog posts for the week.  I feel very short in the time department today, so I am going to share photos of flowers, again.  I uploaded the said pictures to the computer and realized the quality isn't great.  I would go take another batch, but as I said, time is lacking today.  Besides, in the last couple of weeks, I think Montana decided to vacation in Seattle.  The weather is raining, again!

Here are most of my lilies.  These are Jerry's favorite flower.  I love them too.










When my dad passed away, a dear friend gave me my first metal fish for my garden.  I intended to put them in a memorial garden with a dry creek bed I planned to make.  The plan is still in the works.  The big problem now is that I love walking by the fish (I have two more) in the sidewalk garden.  I think I will buy more fish once the other garden is ready for them.  These will remain here, swimming in the flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...