Saturday, July 27, 2019

Day 281: Proud


Write about a moment when you felt proud of yourself.



I have two moments for this month.  First, I accomplished the first novel in the challenge I am doing this year.  I wrote a 40,000 word plus novel in two months and published it within about seven days afterwards.  Is it perfect?  No.  I don’t think any book is perfect.  Nothing is perfect.  But, I had a mission and I accomplished it.  I am very proud of that.  The other moment is when I realized I sold twenty books at the festival.  That is my highest count so far.  I feel like I am making progress in this writing endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...