Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Day 278: Weird Job


Write about the weirdest job you ever had.



I don’t know that I would call it the weirdest, but junior year in high school, I cleaned Helen’s Tap room.  I do believe it was the grossest job I had.  I went every morning at five.  I was so relieved when I landed the printing job at United Bank and could quit the bar.  Uck!!!

Of course, some people might thinking writing is a weird job.  I sit all day making stuff up.  To top it off, I make stuff up in other worlds with strange creatures and characters with magical powers.  Yep, I guess that can be considered weird as well.  People might also call it weird in that I do all of the work and so far I don't get much pay.  What can I say?  I love the work or really the play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...