Friday, July 5, 2019

Day 259: Parent Quality


Write about the most important quality any mother should have.



This topic has been a struggle.  Mother's need so many qualities to help their children become good adults.  We need to teach them empathy, family love, discipline, kindness, and the list goes on and on.  We need to be selfless.  We need to provide for them  All of these qualities are important and a bunch more.  Oh, I believe mother's need to help instill faith in their children.  Again, a long list.

However, with that said, I believe another important quality any PARENT should have is the love of the child’s other parent.  I know things happen to marriages.  But I have to say, I am very thankful my parents loved each other.  I never worried about having to choose or being away from one or the other.  My kids have also been thankful for their parents who have stayed together and truly love one another.  My daughter often turns to me and thanks me for our not being divorced. This gives her security.  Kids need this in an unsecure world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...