Friday, July 12, 2019

Day 266: Beautiful Sound


Describe the most beautiful sound you have ever heard.



I love listening to my family talking and laughing together.  As a child, I loved sitting on the couch in the living room on the other side of the half wall at my uncle and aunt’s house.  The grownups would sit around the dining room table doing just that, talking, laughing, telling stories.  I always felt so safe and happy.  Now as an adult, sure I love being the one in the middle of the conversations at my house and family members’ houses.  However, there are times, I will be busy or go to bed and listen from a different room.  I find the same comfort listening to my kids talking or them talking with their dad.  Nothing beats those sound waves traveling through the house, stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...