Sunday, July 7, 2019

Day 261 Chapters of My Life


Break up your life (up to this point) into three chapters, and give each chapter a title.



Three chapters only?  Hum, that is kind of crazy.  I guess the biggest factor for me has been my service in the military.  My chapters would be Pre Military, Military, Retirement.  Of course, kids are huge as well, but I haven’t arrived yet to the Empty Nest chapter.  That will just have to work.

I have thought about writing memoires.  I actually have one with about 60,000 written about the summer of 2016.  I wrote all of words in November of that year.  I haven't opened the word document since.  I will have to read it one day and decide what to do with the piece.

I have many interesting fun things in my life.  Growing up in a small town and all the antics of trailing around with my dad or cousins.  Teenage years can be interesting, but I am not sure enough so to write a book.  My military years, the time Jerry deployed to a war zone, living with mental illness in the house.  Yes, there are quite a few things I could write about my life.  Maybe someday.  Until then, I will continue to write fiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...