Thursday, July 11, 2019

Day 265: Not Fitting


In what way do you not fit in with the family you grew up with?



My faith has caused me not to fit in with my family.  Okay, that statement makes it sound way worse then it is.  In my immediate family, none of them go to church.  Other more distant family members do go to church, but they are all protestant.  I became Catholic a couple years after I married my Catholic husband.  Now, for the majority of my family, this hasn’t been an issue.  I had to clarify a couple things for my dad and uncle.  One family member gets grumpy when I want to go to church when I am visiting them, but I invite them to go to church together.  Really, it isn’t an issue, just a difference in belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...