Saturday, July 20, 2019

Day 274: Mentors

Are you more like your mother or your father?  Or are you more like someone else?

I am a combination of all sorts of mentors.  Through my life, I have worked at taking the best examples of the best people in my life and emulate those qualities.  I am a great reader like my father. I am creative in ways like my mom. I love to tell stories like most of my Nixon family.  I work at volunteering like my aunts and Grandma Nixon. I try to be a good Christian like all my faith filled mentors. I have military mentors from around the United States.  I have mentors of kindness throughout the world. When they say it takes a village to raise a child, I think the saying should go even further. It takes the world to be a mentor to an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...