Sunday, July 21, 2019

Day 275: Exhaustion

     Not very often, if ever, have I ever just sat down with blogger and written a post.  I usually write the post on my laptop, edit the post on my regular computer, and finally upload the post on blogger.  Today, I am breaking the process.  I am exhausted.
     This past weekend, I worked the Kootenai Highland games at my booth, selling my books.  I am too tired to really put any thoughts together.  So, I will leave the post with this.  I had a lovely time talking to customers, a classmate, passing strangers, and a couple of cousins.  I might write more later, but I am finished for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...