Saturday, January 12, 2019

Day 89: Pay


What do you wish you could get paid for?



Wow, there are a lot of things I wish I would get paid for.  I must confess.  I love money. Obviously, I would love to get paid for my writing.  Every day, I work on my morning pages, my journal.  For the last couple of months, I upload blog posts daily.  I also work on my novels and short stories.  I need to go out and look, but I think I have made about $50.00 with all my work in 2018.  I worked 667 hours.  Nope, I am not going to do the math.  Way to depressing.

I also would love to get paid for doing my housework.  Some people would say that just living in a clean house is payment enough.  Not for me.  I do love living in a clean, organized house, but I would rather write, garden, paint, take pictures, and a ton of other things.  I have been so thankful that after Christmas I have been motivated to declutter and clean.  I hope to keep up all this work, but I am sure once the spring weather hits, I will be playing outside instead of cleaning.

The list of other things I would like to get paid for?  I am not even going to go there.  Writing and housework are the main activities.  Someday, I hope the money will roll in from my writing.  When that happens, I will pay someone else to do the cleaning.  Until then, I am thankful for being retired.  Sure, the money isn’t great, but the free time is amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...