Thursday, January 17, 2019

Day 94: Messes


Write about a messy area in your home, workplace, or life.



Oh, my word, there are so many messy places in my life.  We have lived in our house for over 18 years. With three kids, every area is filled.  Granted, most of Clay and Michel’s things are gone.  This summer I hope to go through the garage and box things up.  Clay isn’t established yet, so I will have to keep his things. And I might have one box of Michel’s.  I also have to keep Madelle’s for quite a few more years.

With all of that said, the last few months, I have been looking around the house at all the clutter.  I began going through the main rooms.  I am happy to say that the living room is pretty good.  I could go through one cupboard again, but I will let it rest for another six months or so.  I have a cabinet to go through in the dining room/second living room, but this room is also good.  Yay. I do have to hit the kitchen and all the closets in the house.  Ugh!!!  Oh, and the garage is a disaster!!!

The other messy area is my yard.  Since the summer of 2016, I have struggled in this area (not that I was perfect before 2016).  With the passing of my dad and my health giving me fits, I haven’t accomplished a lot.  I need to get a handle on the vegetable garden, quite expanding flower gardens, and keep up with the north 40.  What I need the most is a riding lawn mower.  I am hopefully going to work on that this spring.  We will see.

These are most of the messy areas I have to cope with this coming year.  The house is about 40% better since Christmas.  Now to finish it and start on the garage when it warms up.  Yep, this will be a busy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...