Saturday, January 26, 2019

Day 103: Fire


If your house was on fire, what would you grab before escaping?



Stupid question.  I would probably be panicking and have to be rescued.  I would hope I would make sure family and pets were out of the house first and foremost.  After that, the smart thing would be to grab the military family plan binder.  This has all of our life records.  Well, most of them.  I haven’t updated the binder for a while.  After that, the items I care about most are my sister-in-law's painting and all the family photos.  This is all the stuff I grabbed when a wildfire was headed down the ridge by my house. There are other things I would hate to lose, but these are the most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...