Friday, January 25, 2019

Day 102: Google


What is the last thing (or one of the last things) you searched for on the Internet?  Why?



I looked up spears.  Yep, I wanted to see what they looked like and get an idea of what I might use as a primary weapon for my orcs in the book I will be writing after I finish up the Living the Tenet series.  I have been studying Roman military units, maneuvers, weaponry and such. I am also doing this research for the last book and further books in other novels.  Battle scenes worry me when I write them.  I want them to be correct, so I am always looking things up. I so love my writing gig!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...