Friday, January 18, 2019

Day 95: Household Chores


Which household chores are you responsible for?  Which do you hate doing? Which ones do you actually like?




Ever since I retired, I have been responsible for all chores around the house minus cooking and changing light bulbs.  I know, light bulbs? My husband is tall and I just need him to do something besides dishes. A quirk of mine. I hate sweeping and mopping.  I hate dusting. I hate cleaning the bathroom. Really, I don’t like any chores because they take away time from my writing and other fun activities.  And they are called chores. Yuck!!!

With that said, when my hands are cold, I love doing dishes. When I am angry, I love putting all the negative energy into cleaning.  I love living in a clean house. I also am thankful when I am doing chores and ideas for my writing pop into my thoughts. This is amazing and I love it. However, if I ever make enough money consistently, I will hire someone to do the majority of chores for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...