Monday, January 14, 2019

Day 91: Selfish


In what way are you selfish?



I am selfish in the area of I want to travel a lot.  Because of his work, my husband travels all over the place.  Sure, the areas he travels to aren’t on my long bucket list, but they are new and he always finds a way to have fun.  Thus, when he mentions going on a personal trip, I always think it should be traveling instead.  I get so jealous.  And do I ever pout.  Not an attractive characteristic!  The funny thing is he is more then willing for me to go on all sorts of trips.  The problem is I look at the checkbook first and find a place to save more money for a rainy day.  I let the rest of the family have a rainy day, but I rarely take mine.  I play the martyr card which I hate about myself.  I want to try and fix that this year.  In February, I might just go on a little trip somewhere in the state.  I want to take a writing retreat.  Hopefully, I will have more to write about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...