Monday, January 21, 2019

Day 98: Crossing Lines


Are there any lines that you simply will not cross?



I don’t like absolutes.  How do I know I won’t cross a line if I haven’t been tempted or desperate enough?  I can sit here at my desk, in my comfortable home, and insist that I will never have an affair, I will never leave my husband, and I will never commit a crime bigger then driving too fast.  Sure, I doubt I will ever do any of these things.  But I know people whom I care about deeply that have crossed some lines.  They have made mistakes.  They have been desperate.  Life can suck at times.  Instead of saying I won’t cross lines, I pray to God to never put me in those positions. To keep me safe.  To keep me strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...