Thursday, June 27, 2019

Day 251: Camp NaNo


What has ended recently in your life, or what new thing has just begun?



On July 1st, I will be doing Camp NaNo.  This is a writing challenge on the internet that I try to participate in during July.  This year, I have two big projects I am working on.  I will be starting a new novella for the Great Novel Challenge and finishing book five of my Living the Tenets series.  Eighty-six hours is what I will be committing to for the challenge.  At least, I hope to be doing all of this.  A trip to Libby and a trip to Wolf Point will be a bit of an obstacle, but hopefully, I will accomplish the mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...