Saturday, June 22, 2019

Day 246: Movie Review


Think of the last movie you saw.  Write a review of it.



The last movie I watched was The Upside on the airplane on the way back from Hawaii in the middle of the night.  The opening scene confused me a bit because the sound on my video feed messed up.  Once that was fixed, I realized the story started in the middle and then went to the beginning.  I will say, I didn’t like how they portrayed the police officers.  Per typical Hollywood, they made them African American haters.  I thought it was a bit over the top, but then, I don’t live in Southern California.  I didn’t let this ruin the rest of the movie.

I enjoyed the story of a rich person giving a poor person with a record a fresh start even if the rich person had ulterior motives.  Both main actors did a stellar performance.  The content became a bit crude but necessary for the topic of taking care of a paraplegic.  I laughed a lot.  I would definitely recommend this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...