Thursday, June 6, 2019

Day 230: Retirement


What do you want your retirement to be like?



Yes, I am technically retired, but I am still not at the retirement I want.  My days are filled with running my daughter all over.  Once she graduates and leaves the nest, I will hit another phase of my retirement.  However, until Jerry retires, I will not be completely retired.

I will start my morning early and write for a couple of hours.  This will be the quiet time of the morning when Jerry is still sleeping.  Before it gets to hot in the day, I will play in the garden.  Jerry and I will drink coffee in the cool of the morning on the front porch.  The afternoon he will go spend some time at his restaurant.  I will work on more writing.  Later, I will meet up with him at some point for dinner.  On our weekends, we will go on outings around the state, goofing around.  I want about two long weekends where we hang out with family or travel somewhere new.  I want at least one vacation a year, somewhere that I have never been before.  I want to explore the world.  I want to make a big dent in my bucket list.  Most of all, I want to hang out with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...