Thursday, June 13, 2019

Day 237: Better or Worse


Is our world today a better or worse place than it was when you were a kid?



Truly, I believe it is neither better or worse.  The world is most definitely different from when I was a kid.  I believe we have the same amount of good people and bad people.  I believe technology brings all the bad closer.  We are more informed.  We are just as lied to by the press.  At my Bible Study group we talked about all of this.  In every generation, we can see the terrible aspects of what the world faced.  And in each generation, people have the same decision to wrestle with.  Believe the world is terrible and everyone is doomed, or the way I prefer, believe the world is a beautiful place and watch for the good all around.  Most of all, I continue to work at making my section of the world a better place by being kind, smiling, and participating in joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...