Sunday, June 16, 2019

Day 240: Do-Over


If you had a “do-over” button, what one event in you life would you like to have a second chance at?



I don’t really believe in “do-overs.”  Everything I do is the best that I can do with the given information I have at the time and the ability I have at the time.  No, I haven’t done everything right in my life, but I have done my best.  I look back at all my decisions and actions of the past, and I am proud of everything I have done.  Sure, if I had joined the military right after high school, I would have gotten my degree faster, but I learned tons in the struggle up to joining the military.  Sure, I could have handled Madelle’s illness better at the beginning, or I should have seen it years prior, but I didn’t have the knowledge.  Going back in time, wouldn’t necessarily make any of my life better, just different.  So why would I want to do any of it over again?  I am very happy with my past and don’t need to do any of it over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...