Sunday, June 23, 2019

Day 247: The New Kid


When have you felt like “the new kid”?



Too many times to count!!!  A better way to ask it is when was the last time you felt like “the new kid”?  Last fall when I went to the business class for writers in Las Vegas I definitely felt like the new kid and a fish out of water.  I didn’t know a soul and many of the people there all knew each other.  I felt so out of place.  I also felt out of place because I feel like an imposture, and I see the world through a soldier’s eyes more then an artist, and there is a big difference between the two.  I did survive, and I will go again this fall.  I will probably won’t feel like the new kid, but I will still feel out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...