Sunday, June 9, 2019

Day 233: Never


Complete this thought: “I would never…”



I would never stop finding God in nature.  Sometimes, I worry that the RA will get so bad that I can’t go out and about in the woods, play in my gardens, or at the very least take drives to see critters and birds.  However, I think if I ever became bedridden, I would ask my hubby to put up a massive birdfeeder outside the window.  In fact, I think I would have my bed in the writing room.  The birds automatically go there.  I watch them all the time, all year long.  I feel so close to God and all the saints when I can be a part of the outside world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...