Friday, June 14, 2019

Day 238: Endings


What book or book series did you wish would continue when you were done reading it?



As a little girl, I wanted more Little House on the Prairie books, oh, and Soup books.  As an adult, I like that a book or series ends.  I have a million books I want to read, so ending good stories is a positive for me.  Now, with that said, I hate it when a series hasn’t ended or I run out of books by an amazing author.  Edmund Rutherford is my new favorite author.  I read three of his standalone novels last year.  I think I have five left.  I want to read only one a year, so I can have something to look forward to in the future.  Also, Patrick Rothfuss is taking forever getting his next book done in his series.  Of course, he is probably waiting on the publishing company.  So really, I don’t mind a book or series ending.  In fact, I say ya.  Then I don’t have to wait on the next one coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...