Monday, June 10, 2019

Day 234: Writing


If you had the opportunity to write as a career, what would you write?



Funny question.  If my books would start selling big, I would have a career.  I am writing in the fantasy genre.  I also have some fun steampunk ideas for novels.  I would love to try my hand at historical novels as well.  In actuality, I don’t have enough hours in the day to write all the novels that I have in my head.  Here is a quick list.



The Deathsong Series - about the amber flame.

Untitled Series - about the green flame.

Untitled Series - about the grey flame.

The Dress - Historical Civil War story

Hypnotize the Moon - Steampunk set in Helena

Melrose - Steampunk set in Melrose, Montana

(A series of steampunk novels all set in the late 1900’s in the ghost towns of Montana)

The Nixon Saga - Historical novels starting in York, England and following the path of the Nixon family through the Libby era.

A book about mental illness through the family line with a grandmother, mother, and daughter.

Maybe a memoir or two.



Yep, this is what I want to accomplish in the next twenty years.  I doubt I will ever get them all finished, but boy, do I have a lot to dream about.  I have other ideas in my head.  But these are the ones that never leave and are always calling out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...