Monday, June 3, 2019

Day 227: Modern Technology


What modern technology would you have trouble living without?



I couldn’t live without a vehicle, specifically, my pickup.  I love my truck.  I can haul all sorts of things in my pickup.  Like this past weekend, I had all my books, two camping chairs, and a wagon thing in the back or back passenger side.  I can also haul my gardening plants, dirt, rock, and anything I want in the back.  I can travel all over the state and do!  So far in less then a month, I have been to Missoula and Billings.  Later this month, I will also be going to Absorkee.  This summer I will make it up to Libby and over to Wolf Point.  I want to take some jaunts to Bozeman a number of times, Hamilton, and only the good Lord knows where else.  Finally, my pickup will get me around all winter in the snow.  For me, a vehicle represents freedom and play.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...