Friday, June 7, 2019

Day 231: Voting Issues


What one issue is most important to you when voting for political candidates?



Financial security.  I know that sounds horrible in a greedy, materialistic way.  But I want to life secure at the middleclass level.  For me the stock market and the military are important.  My husband works for the National Guard both as a soldier and a technician.  All of our retirement comes from both of these entities and our stocks need to be healthy for retirement.  Included with all of this, veteran issues are near and dear to my heart.  My husband and a ton of friends are veterans of a foreign war.  I am a veteran due to 20 years of service.  These are my primary issues when I head to the polling station at the fair grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...