Saturday, June 8, 2019

Day 232: Favorite Room


What is your favorite room in you home or apartment?



My writing room, of course!  The funny thing is I don’t write that much in the room.  I have been going out into the living room or the green room.  I like to recline and write on my laptop.  I get a bit distracted with the internet on the writing computer.  Also, I don’t like sitting in the computer chair 24/7.  But I do love the quirky aspect of the room.  I have whimsical items from my travels all around the room along with items from my favorite shows and movies: Firefly, Little House On the Prairie, Star Trek, and Doctor Who.

I have been wondering why I don’t feel free in the room of late.  I think it is because I do the business part of writing in the room.  I also pay bills in this room.  In April, I volunteered to be the treasurer for the Enlisted Association.  I have all that stuff in the room as well.  I think this has killed the vibe enough that I prefer to write in other places.  I might have to find a different place to do all that work. Something to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...