Thursday, February 28, 2019

Day 136: Celebrity Dinner


Think of a celebrity you would like to have dinner with.  Write a note that just might catch that person’s attention enough for him/her to agree to dinner.



Dear Mark (Wahlberg),

I would like to go to dinner with you on Friday at the restaurant of your choice here in Helena.  I am very excited about your desire to sponsor a movie about Father Stu.  He made a profound impact on my life through confession, both before and after his death.  I would love to tell you my story and hear your Father Stu stories.  I would also enjoy discussing faith and family with you.

Blessings,

Lisa Nixon Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...