Sunday, February 24, 2019

Day 132: Guilty


Write about the last time you felt guilty.



For the most part, this entire winter I have felt guilty.  I have been sick a lot.  Pain has been a pretty consistent companion.  To top it off, the area around my house has been icy and at times frigid cold.  I have a huge fear of falling and breaking something to add to the pain in my life.  Due to all these conditions, I haven’t been taking my poor little beagle out walking.  Yes, I feel guilty.  I pride myself in being a good dog owner.  With beagles, they need walked daily or ran.  They are a hyper dog otherwise.  I will say that we lucked out with Leo.  He is very well behaved, so he hasn’t been acting out.  I still feel bad. I hate seeing him lay around all day.  He and I are both ready for spring when we can go on our daily walks and play in the yard.  I will continue to feel guilt until we can start getting exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...