Sunday, February 17, 2019

Day 125: Caring for the Sick


Describe a time you cared for someone who was sick, or someone cared for you.

Last weekend, I cared for my daughter when she was down with the flu.  I made sure she took her meds.  I made sure she ate.  Simple, regular tasks to care for the sick.  One day later, her dad was sick.  He still went to drill until he couldn't handle being there.  He then came home and slept.  Last but not least, I was out for the count.  In the end, Jerry did the brunt of the caring.  He drove Madelle to and from school for the first two days of the week.  He went to the store for things more meds and food.  Finally on Wednesday, I came out of the haze just enough to take over driving Madelle, so he could go back to work.  I believe we are slowly on the mend.  Right now, I would love some true vitamin D from seventy degree weather to burn the rest of the sickness out of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...