Thursday, February 7, 2019

Day 115: Holiday Ornament


What is your favorite holiday ornament or decoration?  What makes it so special to you?



Really?  How can I pick just one?  I have an ornament from Grandma Nixon that she made of a Christmas mailbox.  I have Christmas ornaments made by my kids with their grade school pictures on them.  I have the cool Santa Claus dressed in purples and pinks that I keep up all year long from my mother-in-law.  My Santa Claus from when I was a little girl is also cherished.

This year, I bought myself a Christmas tree ornament made of wood.  The shape is of Montana, and Scandinavian flowers are painted on it using the rosemaling technique.  This so represents who I am.  I have a bunch of others that mean a lot because they represent things about me and my loved ones.  But picking just one? Inconceivable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...