Saturday, February 2, 2019

Day 110: Unlimited Time and Money


If you had unlimited time and money, what would you do to help your friends and family?  What about strangers?



With this, I think of my elders who are reaching that stage in life where they have a harder time doing for themselves.  Those of us in our younger years still have the energy and health to continue to blaze a trail, but the elders don’t always have the health to improve their lot in life.  I would go through my mother’s house and find all that needed fixed.  I would hire a contractor to get it all done.  I would visit Uncle Albert and give my cousin and her husband a break every couple of weeks.  I would pay for a roof for a dear friend.  If I had the time and money, I would come up with more projects to help others.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...