Friday, October 4, 2019

Day 350: $100


You have been given $100 on the condition that you must spend it all on yourself.  What will you do with your money.



Wow, the possibilities!  My first thought was I could spend the money on books about the War of the Roses.  Then I thought, no, I have a ton of books already to read.  I don't need more for my library.  I am so funny.  Who am I really kidding?  I always need books for my library.  Of course, I need a bigger library, but still.

For a fleeting moment I thought I could get new clothes.  Naw.  That is boring.  Travel?  The amount wouldn't even cover a night's lodging in many places let alone a plane ticket.  Also, there wouldn't be enough for new furniture either.  Then it dawned on me, plants or trees.  I could go a block from my house and see what the Valley Farms has for sale.  In fact, I might just do that later today.  They are selling the business.  I am very sad.  I should go in and make one more purchase.  Yep, I think I will go buy a tree today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...