Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Day 348: Study




If you had the resources and extra time to go back to school, what would you like to study?



Wow, what a hard question!  I have so many interests: art, theology, writing, literature, history, and gardening.  Of course, I wouldn't study science, so the gardening is out.  The rest though, how in the world would I decide?  The best way would be to pick a favorite era in history.  Hum, even that is difficult.

Some of my favorite eras in history are the War of the Roses, Henry the VIII and Elizabeth, the time of the legend of King Arthur, the Civil War, and the Montana's mining era, specifically the Copper King years.  In the end, I would pick the War of the Roses.  I love the white rose representing the House of York.  My family lived in York during much of this time.  I am fascinated by that.

So, what would I do to go back to school.  I believe I would travel to England and immerse myself in the House of York and Lancaster.  I would go to school somewhere in England.  I would study the art, literature, religion, politics, and daily life surrounding this time era.  I would study the amazing York Cathedral.  Yes, this is what I would study.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...