Saturday, October 19, 2019

Day 365: Challenge Complete


CHALLENGE COMPLETE!!!

The year is over.  I wrote 365 blog posts for every day of the last year.  I am so excited that I accomplished the task.  I am not even sure what to say but FANTASTIC!!!

So, what have I learned?  I was definitely challenged due to all the travel I did in the past year, especially this summer with all the trips to sell books, work barbecue competitions, and family stuff.  Also, during flare-ups and the flu, I struggled to get to the page.  In the end, I succeeded in getting the post done through all of it.  I guess I learned that I can take a little bit of time each day and accomplish some writing.  A very good lesson.

Where will I go from here?  I am going to scale back the blog postings.  I want to do more posts than before the challenge but less than this last year.  I still have the writing prompts to finish.  I didn't make it through the 300 because of so many other things to write about.  On my work spreadsheet, I have a three post schedule per week.  Monday will be something I have learned through Faith or History.  Wednesday will be an art post, either about what I am doing art wise or a photo.  I think this will also be where I do my prompts.  Friday I will do a writing wrap up about my numbers and my current work in progress.  I am not sure I will stick to this schedule.  I will definitely write about other things as my muse dictates.  Also, if you have ideas for me, I would love to hear them.

But, I want to thank all of you who have followed me this year.  I hope you enjoyed the challenge as much as I did.  And I really hope you stick around for the new format.  Blessings to you all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...