Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Book Cover




Yesterday, I ended up with a million errands to run and an appointment at the salon.  I also had my husband's words haunting me for the last few days.  "Take the time to tell the story."  The ending I wanted for the book kept playing over and over in my mind like a broken video.  I had rushed my ending on this latest book.  Well, instead of editing and formatting, I editing and wrote a new ending.  I also did my front cover for the book.

Today, I have to edit the last scene and format.  I also have the front matter, throw it all in one file, and then send the book to Dean.  I am so excited.  I did it.  Now, I can take the next week off starting tomorrow for the workshop.  Oh course, I do plan on writing the first 5000 words for the 4th book of the challenge, but the task won't be crucial.  Yep, I am doing well!!! 

I can't believe this year challenge is basically halfway over.  Too cool.  Only 3 more novels to write.  This next one I plan to get done two weeks early so I can enjoy the holidays.  I will start planning the schedule when I get back from my trip.  But, that is for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...