Monday, September 30, 2019

Day 346: My Destiny


What do you think you are destined for in this life?



Hum, a couple of things come to mind.  I am destined to be Jerome Richard’s wife, a mother, a soldier, and a writer.  Yep, these are the things I am to this point of my life.  I will not rest in just these destinations.  I am destined for sainthood.  Yes, this sounds very egotistical, but really, I am being completely honest.  A saint is simply a person in heaven.  Now, the Catholic saints are those the Church can comfortably say made it.  The Church has no idea about common people.  They can’t judge that.  But, we are all called to be holy, to be the best version of ourselves.  I strive for that everyday.  Now, I won’t become a saint by my doing.  God is merciful and forgiving.  He will help me get there.  My goal is sainthood.  My destiny is sainthood.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...