Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Day 334: Laughter vs. Being There


What is more important in a friend: someone who makes you laugh, or someone who is always there for you?



Laughter is healing.  I so appreciate a good laugh, and I love laughing with my friends.  With that said, I think being there for friends is more important.  The laughs will still come.  I have been blessed to have some amazing friends who have helped me through my husbands deployment, his PTSD, my daughter’s mental illness, my father’s death, and other tough times.  They also make me laugh.  I am truly thankful for the people God has put in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...