Saturday, September 28, 2019

Day 344: Single or Partnered


What is the best thing about being either single or partnered (whichever you are right now)?



Well, I am not single nor partnered.  I am married with a lifelong commitment to my spouse and God.  Marriage is my vocation in the church.  I would say that the best part is to have someone to go to functions with and spend a lot of time together.  That isn’t the case because a military family does not have that luxury.  I will say that the best part of marriage is having camaraderie in life’s journey.  He may not be able to attend a function with me, but I know he is there in spirit.  We have each other’s back.  I can rely on him to be with me spiritually and emotionally.  He is my greatest supporter, and I strive hard to be his.  And a bonus, I can’t think of anyone I would rather watch Monday Night Football with when we are both in town.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...