Saturday, September 7, 2019

Day 323: Graphic Novels


There is a strong current trend among kids to read comic books or graphic novels instead of regular books.  What do you think about that?



I read Archie comic books for a couple years when I was young.  Sure, I read other books, but for the summer, that is all I read.  I loved them.  I also loved Calvin and Hobbes.  My kids have been big into graphic novels.  As a book lover, sure, I would like to see them reading more books along with the graphic novels, but I have no issue with the graphic novels.  They are reading.  And they are enjoying an art form.  Outstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...