Friday, September 13, 2019

Day 329: Mini Writing Retreat


Later today I am off on a mini writing retreat.  I am going to Bozeman.  The original reason for the break from home was to hang out with the middle child.  We will do that on Saturday, but I thought it would be a good idea to go a day early.  I keep saying I am going to go here or there to write and then I never go.  I have wanted to go to Big Fork, Seeley Lake, or really anywhere.  The thing is I feel it wastes money to write in a hotel room when I can do that for free at home.  So, when I plan to go somewhere for the day, I am starting to go a day early to get some work done.  My goal is three thousand words tonight.  Fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...