Friday, September 27, 2019

Day 343: Visiting


If you could visit anyone on the planet right now, who would you go see?



Hum, my first thought is that I am good.  I have traveled all over the state this summer, and I am ready to just stay home.  My second thought is to run to Columbus to see my sister and talk about her trip.  But I will say, I am exhausted with travel.  I truly want to stay home for a while.

Now, if the question was to visit anywhere, I would say that I really want to take a trip down through Colorado to see the cliff dwellings at Manitou and Mesa Verde.  I would continue south to see the White Sands in New Mexico.  Right now, I am fascinated with these dwellings and want to use them in the current book I am writing.  I will use them.  I just don't get to see them ahead of time.  I keep thinking of ways I can pull this off, but with the girl in school and a trip to Vegas next month, I just can't.  Maybe next summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...