Sunday, September 29, 2019

Day 345: Tires


Today I am doubly thankful to Zach and Woolsey's Tire.  I jumped in my pickup to drive across town on the snow and slush.  Not a problem.  I put the pickup in 4 wheel drive just to see how it works, but I didn't need it.  Of course, the roads aren't as bad as they will be later in the season, but I am happy with the truck and the tires.

So, why am I thankful to them?  Well, when I first brought home the pickup, Zach told me the tires on the pickup are high quality highway tires, not good for snow.  He said I would land in the ditch with them.  Well, I planned to get my normal Toyo tires in October, but when I heard of the storm coming, I stopped by to chat with my favorite mechanics at Woolsey's.  I figured I might not get the tires before the storm since I hadn't planned ahead of time.  Nope.  They set me up for a Wednesday appointment, changed the tires, stored the old tires for next summer, and had me on my way in less then an hour and a half.  Now I can face the winter knowing I have a safe vehicle to get me all over town.  I don't like to travel out of town, but I will feel more comfortable if I must.  Thank you, guys!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...