Thursday, September 19, 2019

Day 335: Favorite Eatery


Do you have a favorite spot to go out for coffee or dinner?  What makes this spot so great?



I have a list that includes places around Montana.  Yep, I travel through the state and have my favorite spots for different things.  Here in Helena, my favorite coffee spot is The Scenic Brew.  I go almost every Wednesday to write for a hour to an hour and a half.  When the ladies show up, we have our Bible Study.  As for dinner, I would say Suki’s is the best.  They have amazing sushi, and they have great service.  I feel like I am going to my home away from home when I go there.  They are always glad to see us or at least Madelle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...