Monday, September 2, 2019

Day 318: Physical Aspect


What is your favorite physical aspect of your partner?  If you are single, describe something you like about a crush or your fantasy celebrity date.



Hum, I am not sure if it started out my favorite feature in the beginning.  I do know in the beginning he reminded me of Hollywood from "Top Gun."  However, after we had been married for a while, a coworker of mine made the comment that when he came to visit, he smiled at me like there was no one else in the room and no one else he would rather took at in the room.  Since she told me that, I have loved that smile and is my favorite physical aspect of my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...