Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Day 340: Parrot


If you had a pet parrot, what would you teach it to say?



My first thought would be “Jesus loves you.”  But I might get tired of hearing that from a parrot.  I don’t ever want to get tired of those words.  So, here is what I would have him say, “9ers, number one, Steelers suck.”  Love you Jerry!

Actually, I have to sympathize with my husband.  The football season becomes long when your team isn't playing to their potential.  My 49ers have had a lot of bad years lately.  That is partially why I like to play fantasy football.  We are able to watch other players have good weeks.  The fun comes back.  Of course, after last week, I completely tanked.  Oh, well.

In reality, I don't know what I would have a parrot say.  Luckily, I am not looking for another pet to add to the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...