Thursday, October 18, 2018

Day Three: A Lazy Day


What is your favorite way to spend a lazy day?



At first glance, the question sounds easy.  Instant answer, laying on a beach on a warm 80 degree day, listening to the waves crashing and seagulls squawking.  Taking a nap on the beach after combing for seashells.  I love the thought of anything beach.  But, I am only able to get to the beach every couple of years.  Sometimes longer depending on life's demands, well, and my husband and daughter wanting to go other places.

The question should state, what is your favorite way to spend a lazy day at home?  I love to snuggle up in an afghan, the beagle laying on my lap, reading a book.  When I get a little tired of reading, I will take a nap or watch a movie or a television show.  From September to February, watching a football game also makes the list.  This is my go to activity when my body aches from the rheumatoid arthritis or my energy is depleted due to the same condition.

What do you like to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...