Monday, October 29, 2018

Day Fourteen: 10 Years in the Future

    

My writing prompt for the day is to write a diary entry dated ten years in the future.  One of the topics at the business class was to project where I wanted my writing business to be in a year, five years, and ten years from now. Frankly, all I can really think about with ten years is that I will be 60. Not a number I like! But here it goes.
    Ten years ago, I went to my first Master Business Class.  I was so nervous and felt like a fraud sitting amongst all those professional writers with their fancy web-sites and huge inventory.  I felt like a fish out of water. I left the class determined to change my business. Of course, I worried whether or not I could change the amount of hours I needed to make the change. My health had deteriorated. I didn’t know if I could change my day that much.
    Through the years, I have had setbacks and
successes.  I now sit in the class with my head held high. I have the fancy web-site.  On my site, I have an inventory of twenty novels. I also have
fifty short stories.  Soon, I will have my first memoir listed for sale. But best of all, I am still writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work

           First, I wanted to chat a little bit about my last post with Saint Joan of Arc’s quote before going on to the next quote.  I have...